Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dazed and Confused

SO, in the state I live, I don't know about other ones but at least mine, has this policy. If you are caught speeding 15-29 mph over the speed limit within the first two years of having your license a couple things happen.
1)You pay a fine (around $263)
2)You ge a notice in the mail saying you must send in you license for 30 days and pay $50
3) if you try to get a work/school permit so you can drive. . . you're screwed my friend. . . You are offically in MY boat.
I now must move back into the nest I fought so hard in getting out of for thirty days, starting septemtber thirtieth until the end of October and cannot drive until my license shows up again in the mail.
why?. . .
Why does the DMV hate me so much? Is it because I got my license firt try?. . .
I think it kind of is. . .
And maybe a little bit with going down a road that should be 25 and you're flying at 53. . . hehe oops. . . Sorry Mr. Cop :[

No comments:

Post a Comment