Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dislocation. . .

My title says a lot folks so this one'll be short.
I'm losing my license remember? So I wanted a couple days where I could give my girlfriend a couple days for just us. But as it was, Homecoming was coming up so I wanted to take her. We went. . . I tried to be calm even though my mom was upset because I'd spent 20 on a tie but I didn't care, the night was not about me.
I tried to break out of my little shy shell that I ge when I dance but it takes a while. . . so to jump start it I asked my girlfriend to kiss me. . . hard. *smiles*
I cart-wheeled and did something like a backflip. I started dancing at least.
It was when I tried it again that I twisted my arm wrong that my shoulder came out of place. . .
I don't know what else there is to say. . .
It hurt so bad, they put me under and put it back in and now my girl blames herself. . . but I see it as my own stupidity . . .I'm so sorry I ruined your night babe. :( I WILL make it up to you I PROMISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment