Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cleverly Placed

Sitting. . .actually standing in the pool, on the side, holding on with my tired arms. I looked around me and keep thinking. . ."This is not Valentine's Day! Why are they're so many god Damn COUPLES?!?!?!?"
I see all my cousins, my sister, my grandparents and even my dad and stepmom. I look around at how happy they all are spending time with everyone that's here, and especially each other. I can see love everywhere and it makes me miss my girl. Mine is away at a program and I can do nothing but sit here and watch. I try to be happy and I find myself cleverly placed on the sidelines, thinking I'm helping by passing out water (so to speak)
I'm gonna see if standing up can change that, show them I wanna play with the family and not here alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment