Saturday, July 3, 2010

Wonder What's Next

Ever wish you had a time machine? I don't know why but I was sitting here, get ready to eat lunch, when my friend pops up in an instant message saying he oculdn't believe it was one o'clock. I hadn't thought it a big deal. He told me he felt like he had just looked at the clock.
Right then he said it felt like a jmup in time. And my head went off on a tangent (happens a lot) about what it would be like to know what I would be like when I was older. I wanted to know how many kids I would have, how I would be as a father (I worry sometimes I wouldn't be good at it, I know it's probably over nothing but still). I wanted to know if I'd make it as a writer, or if none of my stories would seel and I'd be stuck working at Hannaford. . .
I just wanted to know my life would end well. . .
But hey. . .
I should be living in the present :)
I'll worry about all of that when it comes around.
Till next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment