Thursday, July 8, 2010

Driven to God Knows What. . .

I have people in love with me and I only love the one. . .
What FUCK do you do with that?
Explanation(names have been changed to protect identites):
When a friend I have ignores me, I'm used to it and it doesn't bother me. I pretty much twiddle my thumbs until something goes wrong and they tell me thinking I won't say anything(and they're right I won't).
I have one (I'm guessing):
Tess,
she's dating some guy (name not going to be mentioned) and she's leaving the country, she's deppressed and feeling like she wants to hide form the world and if someone wants her they'll find her. What she DOESN'T get, is that fact that it's so damn hard to do just that. The world intrudes on everything. You have school, teachers who will ask you questions and the students who'll judge you based on it even if all you said was "yes". She wonders why she dates such messed up people. Truth be told I don't know, I'm guessing it's either how she finds them how something in her head, subconcious (if you know I mean you, confront me and tell me I'm wrong, or anything. I know I'm kinda being mean with this and I'm sorry.)
Blake,
Is my best guy friend 2nd only to one other (not need mentioning) except. . .
yup, he loves me too. . .only thing is. . .
I'M NOT GAY.
and he can't seem to move on and no one is as "great as me" which I don't get but what can I do? Tell him go stalk some one else? He's been there for me through a lot and he makes me smile like crazy when we're both happy. *shrug* I've told him I can't change that part of me, nor will I because I dont want to hurt the one I love. . .
Marissa,
I've been dating her for. . . 4 months to the day!
And I already do not see life without her. . .yes I fall in love fast but that's me.
I don't see why I need to have a separate life from her, I think of a couple as "you invite you, you get the other as bonus prize!" kinda thing.
Babe if you're reading this I love you, don't change a thing about you. We may say things the other doesn't like, we may have flaws we hate about ourselves but to me you're perfect in every way, and you have my heart <3
All three I feel differently towards.
Blake, the best friend who can't get over me and wants to die from wanting what he can't have.
Tess, the "sister" friend who has a crush, and is upset, wanting to disapear, not realizing it hurts me knowing she doesn't see sh'es hurting me.
and Marrissa, the girl who I love and never want to see hurt and harmed ever and who feels the same over me.
What they do to me is fucked up in a lot of ways. I'd say I'm driven to drink but I don't, I haven't been driven to smoking.
.
.
.
But about ready to pull out some hair to some of them and say
"I'M TRYING TO BE HAPPY, WHY CAN'T YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME???? WHY CAN'T I HAVE PROBLEMS TO VOICE? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE REALIZE I'M GREAT UNTIL THEY TELL ME HOW FUCKED UP THEIR LIFE IS?!?!?!?" *breathes to catch breath*
I know it sounds mean. . .but I wanna be happy to guys. . .
I have someone who does that. . . if you cared about me the way you say you do. . .
then why not be happy that I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment