Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life Update

I've graduated high school, I know I covered that. Ummmmm. . .
I'm going to college at &*( because I can't afford the one I want but that's ok. I can live with that.) I'm also moving out of my GOD DAMN HOUSE!!!
*jumps up and screams* YES!!
My mother is old fashioned. . .like so old fashioned, when I was fifteen I wasn;t aloud to walk around a small fair by myself (actually I NEVER have and I'm 18. . .), and believe to wait for sex until you're at least 18. I did. . .just happens that my girlfriend was not (17). . .that was a bad day when she found out that. It still is. . .
Back to what is more important.
MY OWN PLACE!!! It's a good size rooming, and pretty low in rent, plus a small bill for electricity.
But my favorite and scariest part is knowing I'm going to be alone. . .
O.O
But I gotta grow up and I got to do it now. . .
So here we go. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment